The Democratic Jean
in 110 Year Denim
Tough as nails, better fitting, fairly priced and 100% American made - just like blue jeans should be. Now available in Cone Mills’ 110th Anniversary Natural Indigo Selvage Denim.
13.25-oz. 100% Cotton Selvage Denim dyed in Natural Indigo
Rich, inky, plant-based indigo denim manufactured in celebration of the White Oak factory’s 110th anniversary. Proudly produced in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Milled on draped shuttle looms at Cone Mills White Oak in Greensboro, NC.
- Plain selvage ID, as there was no ticking prior to 1915.
- A tailored yet democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Sanforized raw denim will not shrink in the waist and leg. Instead, it will stretch where they feel tight. It will shrink roughly 1" in length.
- Button fly.
- Heavyweight Wicket and Craig leather patch.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.