The Commuter Short in Navy Merino 4S$118
Hidden zip pockets means you're not worrying about losing things on the bike. The extra strength of the added Sorona means no weird crotch panels. Go ahead, move freely and don't worry about crotch blow out.
Merino 4S is a blend of 70% Merino and 30% Sorona. Sorona is a plant-based fiber that increases softness, tensile strength and enables fabrics to stretch while retaining its shape.
- 12-oz. 70% Merino, 30% Sorona®, custom developed for Taylor Stitch
- Merino wool provides excellent moisture management, effective temperature regulation, odor control, and stain resistance.
- Sorona® fiber is a new development that improves upon the best qualities of nylon and polyester. Increasing the strength and durability of the merino fiber while adding natural stretch to the fabric.
- Same fit as our Slim Chino.
- Clean and classic flat front chinos.
- Custom YKK shank and zippers.
- Hidden zipper pocket on right inseam for cell phone while riding.
- Hidden zipper on back right welt pocket to keep wallet secure.
- 3M™ reflective taped outseam for visibility.
- Bar tacked at all points of stress.
- Custom printed San Francisco vintage map pocketing.
- 9" inseam.
- Pre shrunk.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Spain.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.