The Commuter Jacket in Black MerinoPerform™$298
Built to keep you dry and warm no matter the circumstances while still allowing for great breathability. The classic Harrington styling will keep you from looking too technical when walking into the office.
MerinoPerform™ WP is an innovative woven wool fabric using the latest fiber stretching and fabric compacting technology, creating a wind and water repellent fabric that retains all the other great properties of Merino.
- 8.5-oz. 100% MerinoPerform™ WP.
- MerinoPerform™ WP relies on "fabric jamming", where this fabric is constructed at very high levels of thread density that are stretched. When fabric is wet-finished and the stretch is released, the merino fibers tighten in an extreme manner. This cause the fabric to become wind and water repellent.
- Water and wind repellent.
- Waterproof zipper at center front and top pocket.
- Two lower welt zip pockets with snap flap.
- Workable back vent for improved air flow.
- Dropped back tail to keep you covered while riding.
- 3M™ reflective detailing on the bottom hem of jacket.
- Elastic binding on cuffs.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.