The Camp Pant in Timber Boss Duck$128
The subdued ruggedness of The Camp Pant means it’s no more conspicuous in the boardroom than out in the field, and now this staple is back in a proprietary hemp blend that’s both responsibly made and incredibly resilient. With a rinsed finish and just a touch of stretch, these feel well-worn before you’ve had a chance to put them through the gauntlet they were built to withstand.
Boss Duck is the culmination of everything we’ve learned since we started making workwear. After spending nearly a decade refining our silhouettes, we present the hardest-wearing and hardest-working fabric we’ve ever made. Compared to cotton, hemp is much stronger, more abrasion-resistant, and dramatically better for the environment. We made no sacrifice on comfort and mobility—these pants will soften with wear, are breathable, and will move with you.
Sturdy daily drivers.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stone wash for broken in feel.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.