The Camp Pant in Natural Selvage Canvas$69
Our Camp Pant now in breathable, natural selvage canvas. The Camp Pant is based off our classic Chore fit, but we removed the double knee. The result is a lighter weight utility pant with a smart, tailored fit.
11.5-oz. Cone Mills Natural Selvage Canvas
A heavily-seeded natural canvas woven with a subtle natural selvage line on Cone Mill’s historic Draper shuttle looms. After a thorough pre-wash to soften and remove shrinkage, the fabric finishes at only 21” wide, requiring 3 full yards to make a single pant.
- 11.5-oz. Cone Mills natural selvage canvas.
- Proudly handmade in California.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Selvage outseam.
- Custom map print pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.