The Camp Pant
in Natural Selvage Canvas
Our Camp Pant now in breathable, natural selvage canvas. The Camp Pant is based off our classic Chore fit, but we removed the double knee. The result is a lighter weight utility pant with a smart, tailored fit.
11.5-oz. Cone Mills Natural Selvage Canvas
A heavily-seeded natural canvas woven with a subtle natural selvage line on Cone Mill’s historic Draper shuttle looms. After a thorough pre-wash to soften and remove shrinkage, the fabric finishes at only 21” wide, requiring 3 full yards to make a single pant.
- 11.5-oz. Cone Mills natural selvage canvas.
- Proudly handmade in California.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Selvage outseam.
- Custom map print pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.