The Camp Pant in Charcoal Wool$118 Pre-Sale
- Workshop ends:
- 394% Funded
Every wardrobe should feature a solid pair of woolen trousers, but the playing field is rife with options that look the part without delivering the goods. This iteration of The Camp Pant makes short work of the competition thanks to a finely tuned fit and stellar construction. Put a pair into your rotation and you’ll see what we’re talking about.
This 13-oz wool blend is burly and has a super soft hand; perfect for chillier days when you’re hopping straight into the action after a day at the office—or, for that matter, vice versa.
Built like a brick Sh#!thouse.
- 13-oz. 60% Wool, 30% Polyester, 10% Unknown reclaimed fibers.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing made with Organic Cotton.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
- Dry Clean Only.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.