The California in White Everyday Chambray$118
We’ve given our Everyday Chambray a total overhaul. Every aspect of the shirt was redesigned to weather beautifully. The custom powder coated metal buttons will chip and age, the fabric will soften, the chain stitch will rope along the seams, and you’ll smile with every wash and wear.
7-oz. Japanese Chambray
Texture and heft. Highs and lows. The chambray of yore. We purchased this fabric from a Japanese mill that uses vintage narrow looms once owned by the classic American fabric mills.
- 7 oz. Japanese chambray.
- Signature soft, casual California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked.
- Rugged double needle construction.
- Barracked at stress points.
- Dual button-through chest pockets.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Proudly handmade in Portugal.
- Model is 5’10”, 170lbs, and wears a size 40.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.