The California in Olive Hemp Poplin$77
Effortlessly sharp styling ensures The California will stand out against any backdrop, whether you’re meeting with clients or hitting the trails. Tough-as-nails construction means it’ll serve as a rugged, reliable companion from the first wear to the fiftieth. Long day ahead of you? Reach for The California.
The many benefits of organic cotton (it enriches the soil it grows in, it doesn’t rely on harmful chemicals, it’s less wasteful, etc.) are, by now, well-documented. This time around, we’ve paired it with hemp to create a super sturdy, texturally rich garment that will help keep you cool and dry as temperatures start to rise.
When the weather gets warm grab this to stay extra cool.
- 5-oz. 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Natural buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.