The California in Navy Jacquard Dot$138
Last year, this California was one of our best sellers so it only felt right to bring it back for all those who missed out. Pick one up, but beware: as soon as someone catches a glance of the shirt’s interior, you’ll be hit with a tidal wave of questions, comments, and compliments.
This Japanese fabric showcases the incredibly intricate nature of a true jacquard weave. In fact, Jacquard looms, designed in 1801, have been identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of “computer programming”.
- 7-oz. 100% Cotton.
- Signature soft, casual California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked.
- Single needle french seam construction.
- Single chest pocket.
- Locked stitched buttons & button holes.
- Genuine unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.