in Navy Jacquard Dot
Our classic California button down shirt meets the beautiful intricacy of the Jacquard weave. Pick one up, but beware: as soon as someone catches a glance of the shirt’s interior, you’ll be hit with a tidal wave of questions, comments, and compliments.
7-oz. Jacquard Indigo Dot
This Japanese fabric showcases the incredibly intricate nature of a true jacquard weave. In fact, Jacquard looms, designed in 1801, have been identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of “computer programming”.
- 7-oz. Jacquard Indigo Dot.
- Signature soft, casual California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked.
- Single needle french seam construction.
- Single chest pocket.
- Locked stitched buttons & button holes.
- Genuine unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Proudly handmade in U.S.A.
- Model is 5’10”, 170lbs, and wears a size 40.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.