The Jack in Black Everyday Oxford$98
There’s one simple reason we call this our everyday oxford; we wear them pretty much every single day.
Just the right amount of sturdy for year round wear. Soft to the touch but built for a decade of solid wear. Oxford is a perfectly versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does pulled off the back of a chair. While traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Made from our burly rugby oxford.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.