The Barn Jacket in Camel
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 02/20 – 02/24
Nothing makes you appreciate the outdoors quite like a fall sunrise on the ranch staring at Mount Shasta. Hot coffee and your warm breath both steam. Throw on this modern adaptation of the vintage barn jacket and stay warm whether you're watching the sun come up or set over that mountain.
12-oz Mt. Vernon canvas keeps the elements out. 10-oz. Japanese blanket lining keeps the warmth in. You do the math -- this is one warm jacket.
- 12-oz. 100% cotton Mt. Vernon canvas shell.
- 10-oz. Japanese Blanket Lining.
- 9-oz. British corduroy featured on collar and inside cuffs.
- Stone washed for a broken in feel.
- Features two patch pocket handwarmers and two lower patch pockets.
- Button Cuffs.
- Inside pocket.
- Signature zig-zag reinforcement stitch on back side of collar.
- Unbreakable japanese urea buttons.
- Dry Clean Only.
- Proudly made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.