The Barn Jacket in Camel$248
Nothing makes you appreciate the outdoors quite like a fall sunrise on the ranch staring at Mount Shasta. Hot coffee and your warm breath both steam. Throw on this modern adaptation of the vintage barn jacket and stay warm whether you're watching the sun come up or set over that mountain.
12-oz Mt. Vernon canvas keeps the elements out. 10-oz. Japanese blanket lining keeps the warmth in. You do the math -- this is one warm jacket.
- 12-oz. 100% cotton Mt. Vernon canvas shell.
- 10-oz. Japanese Blanket Lining.
- 9-oz. British corduroy featured on collar and inside cuffs.
- Stone washed for a broken in feel.
- Features two patch pocket handwarmers and two lower patch pockets.
- Button Cuffs.
- Inside pocket.
- Signature zig-zag reinforcement stitch on back side of collar.
- Unbreakable japanese urea buttons.
- Dry Clean Only.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.