The Agnes Jacket
in Olive Herringbone
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/30 – 02/3
Though its cut is slimmer, we didn’t change much else for this redux of a standard-issued classic. Medium-weight and crafted from herringbone twill, this beauty’s equipped for the long-haul, and will age splendidly.
- 100% washed cotton 9oz herringbone twill.
- YKK graphite shank buttons.
- Top & side entry bottom pockets.
- Flat felled seams throughout.
- Center back vent.
- Garment washed for a broken in feel.
- Hips at hip, slightly oversized fit.
- Proudly made in California.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a size S.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.