The Maritime Shirt Jacket in Navy Donegal Lambswool$149
Whether out on the water, or weathering a damp, dreary commute, we’ve got you covered with this do-it-all garment. Our handsomely cut take on an old standard can sub-in for your favorite sweater or sportcoat, but is still sturdier than even its finest vintage counterpart.
Due to its warmth and water-resistance, lambswool has for centuries been turned to to outfit even the most extreme expeditioners. (It’ll absorb twice its weight in water before reaching its saturation point; on a rainy day, it’s worth its weight in gold.) We opted for a donegal-flecked iteration of this tried-and-true fabric, which provides a subtly colored and textured finish to boot.
- 19-oz. Italian boiled lambswool blend.
- Signature California collar.
- Dual oversized flap chest pockets.
- Unbreakable light horn Japanese urea cat's eye buttons.
- Slim fit & trim sleeve.
- Single button shirt cuff.
- Dry clean only.
- Consider sizing up if you plan on layering underneath.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.