The Chore Jacket
in Striped Chambray
This is the coat that dutifully hangs by your door, on the peg in your mudroom, or in your garage. We’ve taken two dead-stock striped chambray fabrics and fused them together in a wave quilt pattern. It might not be for everyone, but that’s exactly the point. Get wavy if you dare.
11-oz. Wave Quilted Striped Chambray
Two dead-stock striped chambray fabrics fused together in a beautiful wave quilt.
- Custom YKK antique California bear snaps.
- Custom dyed twill tape binding featured on pocket, arm placket, and bottom hem.
- Our signature California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Pre shrunk
- Dry Clean Only
- Proudly handmade in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.