The Chore Jacket in Striped Chambray$119
This is the coat that dutifully hangs by your door, on the peg in your mudroom, or in your garage. We’ve taken two dead-stock striped chambray fabrics and fused them together in a wave quilt pattern. It might not be for everyone, but that’s exactly the point. Get wavy if you dare.
11-oz. Wave Quilted Striped Chambray
Two dead-stock striped chambray fabrics fused together in a beautiful wave quilt.
- Custom YKK antique California bear snaps.
- Custom dyed twill tape binding featured on pocket, arm placket, and bottom hem.
- Our signature California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Pre shrunk
- Dry Clean Only
- Proudly handmade in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.