The Democratic Jean in Cone Mills Standard$98
Tough as nails, better fitting, fairly priced and 100% American made - just like blue jeans should be.
14.25 oz. Cone Mills White Oak Denim
A quintessential American raw denim that will break in beautifully with years of wear. Woven in the oldest mill in the country, this fabric will produce classic fades and stand the test of time no matter what you put it through.
Sturdy daily drivers.
- Simple, clean and classic. A man's jean.
- A tailored yet democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Proudly made in San Francisco, CA.
- Button fly.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.