The Powder Jacket in Slate$198
Not all shells are created equal—consider the humble garden snail versus the stately sea turtle. Turns out, not all nylon shell jackets are made alike, either, as proven by the lightweight and fully waterproof Powder Jacket. Built for the long haul using recycled nylon and featuring an incredibly cool, incredibly versatile kangaroo pocket, this is the last nylon shell you’ll ever need. Slow, steady, and unhindered by the elements—that’s how we prefer to win the race.
Fully seam-taped construction, YKK Aquaguard® zippers, and a three piece hood ensure that you’ll stay bone dry no matter how fierce the downpour. We also used 100% recycled nylon for The Powder Jacket—less waste means a healthier planet for all of us (including all those snails, turtles and kangaroos out there).
This is a spring weight blazer, the only thing we make this light.
- 4-oz. 100% recycled nylon.
- Lightweight and fully waterproof.
- Full seam tape construction.
- Half-zip front, with YKK Aquaguard waterproof zipper.
- Front kangaroo pocket with top and side entry.
- Hidden zip at bottom left hem, to allow for ease of putting on and taking off.
- Adjustable snap cuffs.
- Three piece hood for ease of movement.
- Leather cord stoppers with paracord rope.
- Wash cold and hang to dry.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.