The Long Haul Jacket in Burgundy Melton Wool$248
Over the years, the Long Haul Jacket has emerged not only as one of our most well-loved signature styles, but also as a silhouette that works in a seemingly endless variety of unique fabrics. Raw selvage denim, waxed cotton canvas, Italian suede — and now, this handsome and hardy Melton Wool. All the features that make this jacket a classic remain, just an added fresh finish. As far as we’re concerned, trying news things is always a good look.
Of course, the first things you’ll notice are the beautiful burgundy color and the almost felt-like softness, but this material really starts to shine after you’ve worn it in the bitter cold. The weight is perfect, and melton wool’s natural wind and water-resistance will keep you warm and dry no matter what the weatherman says.
Pre-sale Item: This Jacket will ship from our warehouse on 12/7.
- 14.5-oz. 80% Wool, 20% Nylon Melton Wool.
- Melton wool from famed Victor Mills, Canada.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Custom SF Map pocketing.
- Dry Clean only.
- Made in California.
By purchasing this product now, you’re pre-ordering and reserving it for a later delivery. These products are limited and may not be available later. Please check the estimated shipping range above to see when we are anticipating delivery. We overproduce pre-order products as well so exchanges are easy.