The Ranch Boot in Saddle Tan
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping (Batch One): 11/20 – 12/10
If ordered after 09/26
Estimated Shipping (Batch Two): 02/4 – 02/24
Laces, who needs them? Stay a step ahead of the rest with the Ranch Boot—the latest addition to the Taylor Stitch footwear family. Slip them on and kick-start the day. The traditional re-soleable Goodyear welt construction gives you an Alden-level quality at a fraction of the price. The buttery sheepskin lining and foam insole give them slipper-like comfort right out of the box.
We search high and low for the best possible hides to build all of our leather products. Our partner tannery for The Ranch Boot holds a Gold Rating from the Leather Working Group for its safe labor and environmentally-sound manufacturing practices, such as best-in-class technologies to reduce water and power usage throughout the entire tanning process.
- 4-oz. Saddle Tan leather.
- Soft natural sheepskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Heavy duty elastic at ankle.
- Front and rear pull tabs.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram inset mini lug sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- No break-in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.