The Chukka in Weatherproof Chocolate Suede$298
These boots are the perfect blend of style, functionality and comfort. The traditional re-soleable goodyear welt construction gives you and Alden-level quality at a fraction of the price. The waterproof suede means you can beat the hell out of 'em and they'll keep looking better. The buttery deerskin lining and foam insole give them Air-Max like comfort right out of the box, not like other boots.
Each Chukka (one shoe not the pair) is constructed from precisely twenty individual parts, and every part is produced to their own unique set of critical measurements. Each of those 20 bits is held together with no less than 1000 stitches (yeah, we counted them). It's a hands-on process to make a shoe like this but its the only way to guarantee the shoe is rebuildable and constructed for the long haul.
- 4-oz. Chocolate waterproof suede.
- Soft natural sheepskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Leather sole with natural rubber heel.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- Three blind eyelets.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed cotton round laces.
- No break-in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.