The Brogue in Espresso Leather$199
Class them up with a Telegraph Suit or keep it mellow with a pair of '68 Denim—similar to a Swiss watch or a handcrafted belt, a well-constructed shoe will make any outfit stand out from the rest. The best part of this pair? They're built the right way with a rebuildable Goodyear welt and will keep your style game in top shape for decades to come.
The Brogue is universal to the downtown sidewalks of any metropolis but entirely rooted in outdoor pursuit. Originally, the now decorative holes where stamped in the leather to allow hunting shoes to drain and breathe for days spent in the backcountry.
- 3-oz. Espresso full grain leather.
- Soft natural sheep skin lining.
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capitol of the world.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Natural leather mid sole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- Leather sole with natural rubber heel.
- Stainless steel shank with cork midsole.
- Waxed cotton round laces.
- Blind eyelets.
- No break in period.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.