The Telegraph Trouser in Charcoal Herringbone$178
Our idea of the perfect trouser—the Telegraph Trouser leaves no measurement unrefined or stitch unfinished (except the pant hem, of course). Easily worn alone or with its matching jacket, our goal was to build a comfortable-to-wear, goes-with-anything pant that is easily tailored and built for the long haul. It wasn't easy, but we guarantee the Telegraph Trouser checks all the right boxes.
We've taken all the class and elegance of a wool suit and modernized it with an easy-care, easy-wear custom fabric. The wool gives you the look and prestige of a classic suit, while the hint of polyester provides structure and strength to deliver a Jacket impervious to wear, right out of the closet or the suitcase. To put the whole thing over the top, the slightest touch of stretch means the Telegraph Suit will always move with you and never against you. Now try that on for size.
- 11-oz. 60% Wool, 38% Polyester, 2% Stretch.
- Italian milled wool herringbone with a touch of stretch.
- Tailored, slim-straight fit with a medium rise.
- Extended waistband with two interior speed hooks for clean lines.
- Zipper fly.
- Two angled front trouser pockets that lay flat.
- Two finished back welt pockets.
- Welted coin pocket at the right side of waistband.
- Chambray pocketing.
- Interior seams set for easy tailoring.
- Hand set single needle waistband.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.