The Yosemite Shirt
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 10/24 – 10/28
The Yosemite Shirt is our multi-year effort to create the perfect outdoor mens shirt. At the end of every summer for the last five years, we’ve sourced the thickest, puppy-soft Portuguese chamois and produced a new run of one of our absolute favorite garments. Dive in with both hands and grab yours.
9-oz. Portuguese Chamois
History takes time to make. Our fabric mill in Portugal has been making it for over 80 years and specializing in one specific thing. What’s that one thing? Flannel. Heavy duty, perfectly brushed flannel that never pills and just gets better with age. Good luck wearing through the elbow of this.
- 9-oz. 100% cotton flannel chamois.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Two flap chest pockets with single pencil slot.
- Our signature California collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.