The Yosemite Shirt
in Blackwatch Plaid
The Yosemite Shirt is our multi-year effort to create the perfect outdoor mens shirt. At the end of every summer for the last five years, we’ve sourced the thickest, puppy-soft Portuguese chamois and produced a new run of one of our absolute favorite garments. Dive in with both hands and grab yours.
9-oz. Portuguese Chamois
History takes time to make. Our fabric mill in Portugal has been making it for over 80 years and specializing in one specific thing. What’s that one thing? Flannel. Heavy duty, perfectly brushed flannel that never pills and just gets better with age. Good luck wearing through the elbow of this.
- 9-oz. 100% cotton flannel chamois.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Two flap chest pockets with single pencil slot.
- Our signature California collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.