The Western Shirt in Washed Indigo$109
When it ain't your first rodeo with most things in life, you rope the Western. Or does the Western rope you?
It all started with The King of Cool—that's right, we designed this bad boy after one of Steve McQueen's favorites. We're sure you can't help but notice the slanted front pockets, the pointed front yokes, and the single-pointed back; couple those qualities with a heavy stonewash and our handsome antique brass pearl snaps, and you're left with a Western Shirt as badass and legendary as the man himself.
- 6.5-oz. 100% cotton.
- Selvage Japanes 2x1 denim from Yoshiwa Mills.
- Heavy garment washed for a broken-in feel as well as bringing out the beautiful highs and lows of the denim.
- Selvage detailing on front right inside placket, inside of cuffs, and side gussett.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap mitered cuffs.
- Chainstitched hem for heavy roping along hem-line.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of pocket flaps, top pocket corners and side gussett.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with antique brass setting.
- Double needle chainstitch fell at side-seam and single needle french fell at arm-hole.
- Contrast pig-skin stitching.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.