View the Progress we’ve made so far
Clean water provided thanks to tees sold 28,3.8millions Gallons
Total water saved from tee purchases 993,300 Gallons of water savings
Water saved with each tee 1,050 Gallons of water
The Heavy Bag Tee in Agua Print$38
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Meet our new Heavy Bag Tee. Same burly fabric, this time built from 100% recycled and upcycled yarns. This shirt uses absolutely no water to create and emits only trace amounts of CO2. Hint: This tee shirt would take 1,050 gallons of water to make conventionally. Also, EVERY dollar of profit from the sales goes directly to buy water filters for Waves For Water. Artwork by Ty Williams.
Utilizing upcycled and recycled cotton yarns, which are shredded and respun, this is the first truly waterless fabric. The burliness of the fabric makes it a heavyweight contender right next to George Foreman.
- Special Edition Heavy Bag Tee, all proceeds benefit Waves For Water
- Features a custom print by artist Ty Williams
- 8-oz. 100% recovered waterless cotton heavyweight jersey
- Constructed entirely from recycled fibers
- Single chest pocket.
- Full bound shoulder seam.
- Tailored fit, please size up for a looser fit.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly handmade in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.