The Utility Shirt in Moss Merino 4S Herringbone
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 08/2 – 08/22
Our classic utility shirt built from fabric that will keep you comfortable no matter where the trail leads. Temperature regulating, odor resistant, and moisture wicking this shirt puts a technical spin on one of our favorite shirts.
Merino 4S is a blend of 70% Merino and 30% Sorona. Sorona is a plant-based fiber that increases softness, tensile strength and enables fabrics to stretch while retaining its shape.
- 9-oz. 70% merino, 30% Sorona®, custom developed for Taylor Stitch.
- Merino wool provides excellent moisture management, effective temperature regulation, odor control, and stain resistance.
- Sorona® fiber is a new development that improves upon the best qualities of nylon and polyester. It increases the strength and durability of the merino fiber while adding natural stretch to the fabric.
- Our signature California collar.
- Triple needle construction with chain stitch run-off.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Double stitch buttons and button holes.
- Tailored fit and high arm hole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.