The Utility Shirt in Heavy Slub Denim$148
We payed homage to the starry skies only seen when far removed from civilization's glow with one of the burliest shirts we've built. Silk weft lends it a spectral air; 11-oz. heft ensures out-of-this-world durability.
Cut with mobility in mind, crafted from a heavy cotton and silk combo, and coupled with our signature California collar and powder coated aluminum buttons, this'll likely be the most distinctive and burly shirt in your wardrobe.
- 11-oz, 65% cotton, 35% silk.
- Triple needle chain stitch construction throught.
- Twill tape detailing on arm placket and front right inside placket.
- Features side seam gussets with chainstitch run-off.
- Our signature California collar.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Lock stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.