The Utility Shirt in Heavy Slub Denim$118
We payed homage to the starry skies only seen when far removed from civilization's glow with one of the burliest shirts we've built. Silk weft lends it a spectral air; 11-oz. heft ensures out-of-this-world durability.
Cut with mobility in mind, crafted from a heavy cotton and silk combo, and coupled with our signature California collar and powder coated aluminum buttons, this'll likely be the most distinctive and burly shirt in your wardrobe.
- 11-oz, 65% cotton, 35% silk.
- Triple needle chain stitch construction throught.
- Twill tape detailing on arm placket and front right inside placket.
- Features side seam gussets with chainstitch run-off.
- Our signature California collar.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Lock stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.