The Utility Shirt in Heavy Slub Denim
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/23 – 01/27
We payed homage to the starry skies only seen when far removed from civilization's glow with one of the burliest shirts we've built. Silk weft lends it a spectral air; 11-oz. heft ensures out-of-this-world durability.
Cut with mobility in mind, crafted from a heavy cotton and silk combo, and coupled with our signature California collar and powder coated aluminum buttons, this'll likely be the most distinctive and burly shirt in your wardrobe.
- 11-oz, 65% cotton, 35% silk.
- Triple needle chain stitch construction throught.
- Twill tape detailing on arm placket and front right inside placket.
- Features side seam gussets with chainstitch run-off.
- Our signature California collar.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Lock stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.