The Utility Shirt in Cone Mills Corded Indigo$145
Don’t let the corded look fool you. This shirt shares all the elements of our beloved Utility shirts: triple needle construction with chainstitch runoff, reversed side gussets & twill tape reinforcements.
We dug into Cone Mills White Oak’s historic archives for this one. Corded indigo makes a statement, washes well, and withstands whatever comes its way. Rest assured, the light blue hues of this shirt will add a bit of depth and interest to your closet.
- 6.25-oz. 100% cotton.
- Reproduction “corded indigo” from Cone Mills White Oak historic archives to celebrate their 110th Anniversary.
- Fabric alternates between twill and plain weave to achieve “corded” affect.
- Washed down for a soft, lived in feel.
- Our signature California collar.
- Triple needle construction with chain stitch run-off.
- Natural twill tape detailing on front inside placket and arm opening.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.