The Telegraph Trouser in Olive$79
This tailored, warmer weather trouser has range. It proudly serves when khakis just won’t do, but can be dressed down for a minimal, yet refined look. These pants were built to step up but aren’t afraid to get down.
Italian Milled Wool/Linen, Chambray Lining
A super textured wool and linen chambray with just a touch of stretch for commuting, traveling and obviously, slaying the dance floor.
- Italian Milled Blend of 42% Tropical Wool, 40% Linen, 16% Cotton and 2% Lycra (hint of stretch).
- Tailored, slim-straight fit with a medium rise.
- Slimmer than our Democratic fit. Runs a half size small; consider sizing up one waist size.
- Chambray pocketing.
- Two angled front trouser pockets that lay flat.
- Two finished back welt pockets.
- Japanese urea tortoise shell top button.
- Interior seams set for easy tailoring.
- Antique brass YKK zipper.
- Hand set single needle waistband.
- Dry clean only.
- Hand tailored in Portugal.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.