The Telegraph Trouser in Navy Boiled Wool$178
Bridging the gap between sophistication and simplicity, our Telegraph Trouser is a refined, ready-to-wear option for occasions both momentous and mundane. Complete the look with the matching jacket and you’ll have a crisp, comfortable suit that’ll feel right at home no matter how stuffy the affair. Pair it with a nice button-down and we guarantee you’ll be the best dressed at happy hour. No matter how you choose to wear it, we built it for the long haul, so we hope you wear it often.
For this season’s iteration of the Telegraph Trouser, we used the age-old practice of heat-treating the wool blend to create a denser, more uniformly textured garment. The result is an incredibly sharp, easy-to-wear pair of trousers that are set to drop right when temperatures start to dip and the holiday party invites are trickling in.
Built like a brick Sh#!thouse.
- 12-oz. 70% Wool, 30% Nylon.
- Tailored, slim-straight fit with a medium rise.
- Extended waistband with button.
- Zipper fly.
- Two angled front trouser pockets that lay flat.
- Two finished back welt pockets.
- Welted coin pocket at the right side of waistband.
- Chambray pocketing.
- Interior seams set for easy tailoring.
- Hand set single needle waistband.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in India.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.