The Telegraph Trouser in Navy$148
This tailored, warmer weather trouser has range. It proudly serves when khakis just won’t do, but can be dressed down for a minimal, yet refined look. These pants were built to step up but aren’t afraid to get down.
Italian Milled Wool/Linen, Chambray Lining
A super textured wool and linen chambray with just a touch of stretch for commuting, traveling and obviously, slaying the dance floor.
- Italian Milled Blend of 42% Tropical Wool, 40% Linen, 16% Cotton and 2% Lycra (hint of stretch).
- Tailored, slim-straight fit with a medium rise.
- Slimmer than our Democratic fit. Runs a half size small; consider sizing up one waist size.
- Chambray pocketing.
- Two angled front trouser pockets that lay flat.
- Two finished back welt pockets.
- Japanese urea tortoise shell top button.
- Interior seams set for easy tailoring.
- Antique brass YKK zipper.
- Hand set single needle waistband.
- Dry clean only.
- Hand tailored in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.