The Telegraph Trouser in British Khaki
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 05/12 – 06/1
A pair of pants that can be worn to a wedding or dressed down as slacks with a tee. Constructed from lightweight wool with a touch of stretch—we've said it before: these pants were built to step up but aren’t afraid to get down.
The ideal mix of wool to linen to stretch. The custom fabric stays looking fresh and has a lightweight feel that keeps things cool when the summer temps start to rise.
- 7-oz. 75% Wool, 23% Linen, 2% Spandex.
- 100% Cotton chambray pocketing and trim.
- Tailored, slim-straight fit with a medium rise.
- Extended waistband with two interior speed hooks for clean lines.
- Zipper fly.
- Two angled front trouser pockets that lay flat.
- Two finished, back welt pockets.
- Welted coin pocket at the right side of waistband.
- Chambray pocketing.
- Interior seams set for easy tailoring.
- Hand set single-needle wasitband.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Portugal.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.