The Telegraph Trouser in British Khaki$99
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
A pair of pants that can be worn to a wedding or dressed down as slacks with a tee. Constructed from lightweight wool with a touch of stretch—we've said it before: these pants were built to step up but aren’t afraid to get down.
The ideal mix of wool to linen to stretch. The custom fabric stays looking fresh and has a lightweight feel that keeps things cool when the summer temps start to rise.
- 7-oz. 75% Wool, 23% Linen, 2% Spandex.
- 100% Cotton chambray pocketing and trim.
- Tailored, slim-straight fit with a medium rise.
- Extended waistband with two interior speed hooks for clean lines.
- Zipper fly.
- Two angled front trouser pockets that lay flat.
- Two finished, back welt pockets.
- Welted coin pocket at the right side of waistband.
- Chambray pocketing.
- Interior seams set for easy tailoring.
- Hand set single-needle wasitband.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Portugal.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.