The Yuba Trunk in Yellow Print$39
When the miles and wildflowers meander on, the ‘light at the end of the tunnel’ may come in the form of a swimming hole, waterfall, or snow run off-filled lake. The irresistible urge to jump in can only be stymied by cotton shorts or a hesitance of stripping down au natural. We stitched each pair of these summer-ready trunks with adventure in mind. From land to sea, mountain to lake, and wandering to wading, water awaits as soon as your shirt hits the ground.
Made from a 4.5 oz. DWR finished polyester and spandex blend, our Yuba shorts move with you, whether you’re in the water or on land. Starting with a classic trunk silhouette as the canvas, Co-Founder and Creative Director, Mikey Armenta, added a bit of TS flare with his custom designed prints and TS-specific fixtures. With a mesh liner, two front welt pockets, and a back brass snapped pocket, be sure to ditch the phone before your first dive.
- 4.5-oz. 41% Recycled Polyester, 44% Polyester, 15% Spandex.
- 4-way stretch with DWR finish.
- Custom print designed by our Creative Director, Mikey.
- Two welt front pockets with mesh lining.
- Single back pocket with antique brass snap and eyelet for water drainage.
- Elastic waistband with natural draw cord and antique brass eyelets.
- Mesh liner.
- 6" Inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.