The Mercerized Merino Henley in Navy Stripe
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 07/3 – 07/23
There’s not much that says sailor more than stripes. Borrowed from the old salts down by the docks, this is our update to the nautical uniform. We constructed the henley from Merino wool, included a bit of stretch, and a tailored fit. With natural odor resistance, temperature regulation and moisture management these are ready for days at sea.
Mercerized Merino in an extra fine 18.5 micron. The mercerization process strengthens the fibers and makes them even softer to the touch. All the naturally performing quality with none of the itch.
- Custom milled 5-oz. 95% Mercerized Merino Wool/ 5% Lycra, 18.5 micron.
- Mercerization process gives merino amazing hand feel, improves comfort next to skin, increases the strength of fabric and makes the Merino machine-washable.
- Merino wool provides excellent moisture management, tranferring moisture away from your body to keep cool and dry.
- Effective temperature regulation, odor control and stain resistance.
- Three button, half placket front.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea cats-eye buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole, meant to be worn as base layer.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Proudly Made in Turkey.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.