The Slim Jean in Cone Mills '68 Selvage$145
From sandlot games to hot rod races, this is the same denim America grew up on. Sewn in a world-renowned denim factory right here in San Francisco in two perfected fits of blue jeans.
13.5 oz. Cone Mills ’68 Custom Selvage Denim
This is American denim at its absolute finest. Think Steve McQueen in that amazing washed out denim trucker jacket, those faded blues that are so hard to come by today. A year round weight with minimal starch content makes for an easy going raw jean, that’s more comfortable from day one and sure to fade into vintage perfection.
- 13.5 oz. Indigo warp & natural weft red cast denim.
- Milled on draped shuttle looms at Cone Mills White Oak in Greensboro, NC
- Custom double tick indigo selvage ID.
- Slim fit, narrower through the thigh and lower leg than our democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Heavyweight Wicket and Craig leather patch.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is a Taylor Stitch Essential that we aim to always keep in stock. Essentials are our tried and true products that we wear damn near everyday. If your size is currently out-of-stock, please submit your email address to the “Notify Me” tab. We restock Essentials regularly. In stock sizes are available for immediate shipping.