The Short Sleeve Jack in Tree Top Poplin
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 06/7 – 06/27
Don’t be afraid to branch out with our latest Jack, which sacrifices absolutely nothing in the transition from long-sleeve to short-sleeve. It’s slated to ship out right in time for summer and promises to draw attention all season.
This one-of-a-kind custom print was developed by our co-founder and creative director, Mikey Armenta. No matter where you are or what you’re doing, keep a bit of nature close at hand while you're soaking up the sunshine in responsibly made 100% organic cotton.
When the weather gets warm grab this to stay extra cool.
- 4.5-oz 100% organic cotton.
- Custom developed tree print from our Creative Director, Mikey Armenta.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.