The Short Sleeve Jack in Navy Slub Glen Plaid$98
Light, breezy, and easy-wearing—the subtle plaid on this Short Sleeve version of our fan-favorite Jack will keep the cookout crowds guessing. Tonal at first glance, the fabric is filled with nuance and comes alive after inspection.
Glen Plaid (shortened from the distinctly more Scottish-sounding Glenurquhart Plaid) has been around since the 19th century, but it looks remarkably good for its age. Thanks in part to style standard-bearers like Cary Grant—who famously wore a Glen plaid suit in the classic North By Northwest—the pattern has been a consistent fixture in well-curated wardrobes since its inception. Now, for a limited time, it can be a part of yours, too.
Lighter than our average shirt to keep you cool.
- 4-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Features our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.