The Short Sleeve Jack in Indigo Jacquard Camo$98
The Jack has provided a canvas for some of our most fruitful experimentation, and this short-sleeve version continues the trend. Despite our penchant for trying new things, the style’s winning formula remains unchanged: button-down collar, tailored fit, and rugged construction combine to make the Jack an honest-to-goodness essential.
This mesmerizing indigo camouflage effect may look like a print, but it’s actually created by the interplay between three distinct jacquard-woven stitching patterns. The result is a truly show-stopping garment—one that looks even better in person than in photographs. This Jack has been washed for softness and was sewn using cotton grown according to the standards of the Better Cotton Initiative.
- 5-oz. 100% BCI Cotton.
- Jacquard weave creates this beautiful indigo camo.
- Washed for a soft worn in feel.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.