The Short Sleeve Jack in Ash Waffle$89
Our favorite use of "waffle technology" has to be when Bowerman famously utilized his waffle maker to bring Prefontaine to new heights; our second favorite has to be this fabric. It is beautifully textured, yet subtly approachable; and as a bonus, it dries fast when thrown on right out of the water.
This three-dimensional knit fabric has countless peaks and valleys that come together create a shirt with a beautiful texture. This garment is made with 100% Organic Cotton. Traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's insecticide. Our organic cotton doesn't use a drop.
- 6.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Amazing woven waffle weave.
- Our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Complete double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Dark Horn buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.