The Short Sleeve Henley in Natural Merino
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 08/2 – 08/22
We constructed the henley from Merino wool, included a bit of stretch, and a tailored fit. With natural odor resistance, temperature regulation and moisture management these are ready for your next adventure.
Sourced from Austrailia and sewn here in San Francisco, the 100% 19.5-micron merino fabric will keep you comfortable in all conditions. Naturally odor resistance and temperature regulating, there isn't a better fabric for your next adventure.
- 6-oz. 19.5 Micron 100% Merino wool.
- Merino wool provides excellent moisture management, effective temperature regulation, odor control, and stain resistance.
- Three button, half placket front.
- Unbreakable Japanese urea cats-eye buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole, meant to be worn as a base layer.
- Gentle machine wash with cold water and wool detergent. Hang or tumble dry, no heat.
- Proudly made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.