The Short Sleeve California in Red Plaid$78 Pre-Sale
If you haven't read the surf memoir Barbarian Days by William Finnegan, we strongly suggest you head out and snag a copy. This is the shirt we imagine Will living in, with feet in the sand, as he studied the waves along Hawaii's North Shore in the 70s (reference: chapter 4). Classically surf, timelessly coastal, and responsibly built for the long haul.
At only 4.5 oz. this custom developed organic cotton fabric is the perfect companion for when the mercury rises. Constructed in our California silhouette and without sleeves, this shirt was built for spring.
- 4.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Our signature California collar.
- Complete double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Natural buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.