The Short Sleeve Bandit
in Navy Slub Stripe
Jay Gatsby stunned in a band collar in F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic novel, the Beatles wore them regularly in their Sgt. Pepper days, and even Connery’s James Bond buttoned up a band a time or two. A classic look combines with custom-milled fabric. Act fast — there are only 75 units.
7-oz. Cotten/Linen Blend Slub Stripe
Airy yet substantial, this custom-milled fabric offers amazing texture and depth.
- Custom Milled 7-oz. 70% cotton, 30% Linen Slub Stripe.
- Band Collar.
- Complete single needle construction with French seams throughout.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Varigated white slub stripe.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.