The Presidio Jacket in Cognac$799
If there is a single word that can define the care and precision that Golden Bear invests in each Taylor Stitch Jacket it would have to be scrupulous. The commitment to perfection collected from nearly a century of trial and error is revealed in each and every limited edition Presidio Jacket. From the quality of the leather to their custom sewing machines to the finish details and trims—we are fortunate to call Golden Bear our friends and honored to collaborate in building the best leather jackets available anywhere.
Built with custom tanned leather, each jacket is meticulously cut from a single hide to ensure color and grain consistency throughout. The wool lining, color matched collar and cuff ribbing and lined sleeves round out a perfected package. Constructed with an unmatched attention to detail, you can rest assured this jacket will outlive anything else currently in your closet.
Delivered to your door right when the temperatures start to dip and exactly when you'll need it.
Ships between 10/17 and 11/5.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- 3-oz. Cognac leather.
- 7-oz. 80% wool/ 20% nylon grey lining.
- Heather grey ribbing at cuffs and neck.
- Sleeves lined in 100% acetate to easily slide jacket on.
- Two lower welt handwarmer pockets.
- Pockets lined in 100% cotton flannel.
- Single interior welt pocket.
- YKK antique brass 2-way separating zipper.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.