The Popover in Indigo Variegated Stripe$115
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
If you’d like to stay on top of your style game while still looking relaxed, you should try our popover. This natural fabric pairs well with dark denim or khaki chinos and has the added benefit of making you immediately more interesting than all of your friends who are still afraid to wear stripes.
6-oz. Natural Selvage Indigo Ticking Stripe
An outside fastball for those who love shirting that just clips the traditional strike zone. Inspired by wool suiting patterns but woven on narrow looms with supple indigo and natural yarns this once conservative pattern is executed in a context that is anything but stuffy.
- Soft button down collar.
- 4 button popover placket.
- 60s Japanese vintage fabric reproduction.
- Flat bottom hem.
- Twill tape placket and hem details.
- Rinsed for softness.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Single button rounded cuffs and rounded chest pocket.
- Genuine unbreakable urea buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Proudly made in California.
- Pre shrunk.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.