The Plain Toe Moto Boot
in Natural Chromexcel
We collaborated with our pals at Rancourt to modify our crowd pleasing Moto boot. We kept the silhouette but removed the cap, the result is a boot that lets its leather do all the talking.
Natural Horween Chromexcel
Get an eyeful, or two. Chromexcel is the original pull-up leather created using time-honored techniques and recipes dating back to the 1920s.
- Handmade in Maine by Rancourt & Co.
- Natural Horween Chromexcel.
- 8" boot with resoleable Blake welt construction.
- Vibram 430 inset mini lug sole with added storm welt.
- Natural leather mid-sole.
- Leather laces.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Built on the 115 last. Same as our Knox boot.
- This last runs long. Ordering a half size down is suggested.
- No break in period.
- If you have wide or narrow feet please email us and we'll accommodate you.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.