The Pack Pant
in Olive Polartec Fleece
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 10/24 – 10/28
The easiest and quickest way to warm up your stumps outside of hopping around in your sleeping bag. These pants weigh as much as a bag of beef jerky and will keep you warmer than a bottle of whiskey.
Polartec® Power Grid™ was created to push the performance of base fabric technologies. By developing a patented grid design structure Polartec discovered a new way to reduce fabric weight while increasing warmth and compressibility in the process. This grid construction enhances both wicking efficiency and breathability by generating channels of targeted touch points that absorb and diffuse moisture vapor for faster evaporation.
- Polartec Power Grid fleece.
- Numerical sizing increases by 2 with each size (S is a 28, M is a 30, so on and so forth to XL equating to a 34).
- 6-oz. 100% Recycled Polyester provides superior wicking action.
- Highly breathable, warm, lightweight and easily packable.
- Pullover style with 4-snap center front placket and stand-up collar.
- Two top chest pockets and two hand warmer pockets.
- Side zip back pocket.
- Nylon webbing and buckle to adjust waist.
- Elastic binding at leg opening.
- Grid channels reduce weight & increase warmth.
- Fabric contains a minimum of 50% Repreve™ recycled fibers that conserve energy and reduce CO2 emissions.
- Garments stay fresher longer between washes. A silver salt (salt chloride) inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria for the life of the garment.
- Easy care. Wash cold and tumble dry low, or line dry. A few minutes in a dryer on low can improve the softness/fluffiness of the fabric.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.