The Orinda Blouse
in Dotted Silk Batik
This lightweight silk blouse imbues luxurious ease. Pair it with washed denim for a bohemian vibe or tuck it into a high-waisted midi skirt for a fresh day-to-night option.
100% Hand-loomed Silk Batik
Dip dyed and hand printed in India using wax to prevent dye from penetrating the cloth, the batik method leaves “blank” areas in the dyed fabric and will often “crackle” from the varying levels of pressure applied during the hand placement of the hand-carved wooden blocks. The hand-crafted nature of this fabric and pattern offer amazing variability. Each shirt is truly one of a kind.
- 100% hand-loomed silk.
- Feminine drape fit w/ rouching at neck, back & cuffs.
- Handmade batik block print on silk - each piece individually crafted - print patterns vary per piece.
- Natural indigo dye.
- 3/4 sleeves.
- French seams.
- Dry clean or hand wash only. Wash separately as indigo may transfer.
- Fabric hand-loomed and printed in India.
- Proudly handmade in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.