This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 08/15 – 08/19
The Meridian is a fully-taped waterproof-breathable jacket designed by Mission Workshop for extreme wet conditions. It is the perfect waterproof jacket for an exceptionally wide range of environments and temperatures.
96 g/m2 Polartec® NeoShell®
This highly breathable, waterproof fabric is engineered to react to changes in body temperature and activity levels, allowing more moisture and heat to escape as the intensity level increases.
- This product is ineligible for discount codes.
- 96 g/m2 Polartec® NeoShell® fabric.
- 320 grams in weight (260 grams without hood).
- Side-access zippered cargo pockets.
- Zippered underarm ventilation.
- External access chest pocket and internal ported media pocket.
- Removable helmet-compatible hood.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
- Proudly made in Canada.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.