The Long Haul Jacket in Natural Selvage Canvas$119
Vintage is fine for some but we prefer to get there on our own. With every construction detail finely tuned, each wear will prove the worth of this jacket on your journey.
11.5-oz. Cone Mills Natural Selvage Canvas
A heavily-seeded natural canvas woven with a subtle natural selvage line on Cone Mill’s historic Draper shuttle looms. After a thorough pre-wash to soften and remove shrinkage, the fabric finishes at only 21” wide, requiring 3 full yards to make a single pant.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Milled on draped shuttle looms at Cone Mills White Oak in Greensboro, NC
- Custom double tick indigo selvage ID.
- Cuffs, front and back panels with selvage detailing.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- Soak cold, mild detergent, hang dry only.
- Proudly handmade in California, USA.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.