The Long Haul Jacket in Dyneema® Denim$328 Pre-Sale
Abrasion resistance, protection, durability, stretch, temperature control—the future of denim has arrived. Infused with textile science and breakthroughs only available in the smartphone era, our Long Haul Jacket in Dyneema® Denim is not only built to withstand the road rash from a motorcycle crash, but ultimately created to last longer than any denim on the market.
Woven with the World's Strongest Fiber™, it doesn't get any more badass than this. Comprising 52% of our Moto fabric, Dyneema® is fourteen times stronger than steel, nearly as soft as silk, and most commonly trusted in industrial applications, like the ropes employed to shore up supertankers and the straps found in high-rise construction cranes—not to mention bullet-proof vests. The dark indigo cotton-facing exterior obscures any degree of armoring and wears like all of our denim, making each and every pair unique to its owner.
- 13.7-oz 52% Dyneema® Polyethylenefiber, 37% cotton, 9% Polyamide.
- Double weave beam technology for 360° protection.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets with left pocket pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets with custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- Zig-zag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom painted YKK buttons.
- Fits true to size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above.